1. Document Scope
2. Information Collected
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a CookwareInsider. CookwareInsider may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain Services.
Information you provide directly to CookwareInsider:
- Contact information, such as name and email address;
- User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Other demographic information, such as gender and zip code; and
- Communications preferences;
Anonymous and pseudonymous information we collect automatically on CookwareInsider via Google Analytics and other improvement delivery tools:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Demographics and language settings;
- Pages viewed and time/date;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting a CookwareInsider;
- Web pages and ad serving domains, including advertisements you view and links you click on within CookwareInsider; and
- Standard server log information.
2. Use of Information
We generally use information we obtained about you to:
- Analyze the use of CookwareInsider’s Services and information about visitors to our Services to better understand and improve our offerings.
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys and message boards;
- Customize the content you see when you visit a CookwareInsider;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
3. User-Generated Content
4. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.