The Mauviel M’Heritage M250C copper fry pan will complement and glamorize any kitchen. Not only it looks amazing, but the combination of thick copper, stainless steel interior, cast iron handle, and solid construction also gives the fry pan a superb hand-feel, performance, and responsiveness that only copper cookware can produce. This kitchen trusty beast will take your cooking experience to a whole new level leaving a lasting impression on your guests. The only condition is a gas or electric stovetop.
|Mauviel 0 M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 8",||28 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Mauviel M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 10.2",||62 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Mauviel 0 M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 11.8",||28 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
- A solid and heavy pan thanks to extra heavy copper. It gives an amazing hand-feel and looks gorgeous.
- No need for seasoning: another advantage of copper kitchenware.
- Stainless steel interior causes no reactions and means easy cleanup.
- A copper frying pan ensures surpassing heat control. Fast heating up and cooling down. A perfect fit for courses requiring accurate heat control.
- Feel the special vibe and prestige of being an owner of copper kitchenware.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Cannot be used with an induction cooktop. Only suitable for gas, electric and halogen kitchen stoves.
- Heavyweight makes it necessary to use a helper handle, especially if you use the 12″ and 14″ models.
- High price. There’s a little chance of finding this high-quality copper fry pan at a low price. Expect to pay a premium price for it even with discounts.
- Maintenance required. To keep the polished exterior look nice you have to take proper care of it. While a look of old copper kitchenware may be appealing to some people, others like it when it shines.
Last update on 2021-05-29 / This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API