The Mauviel M’Heritage M250C copper fry pan will complement and glamorize any kitchen. Not only it looks amazing, the combination of thick copper, stainless steel interior, cast iron handle and solid construction gives the fry pan a superb hand-feel, performance and responsiveness that only copper cookware can produce. This is a kitchen workhorse that will surely enhance your cooking experience and impress friends and guests, provided that your stovetop can heat up copper cookware.
|Mauviel 0 M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 8",||28 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Mauviel M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 10.2",||55 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Mauviel 0 M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Round Frying Pan, 11.8",||28 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
- Constructed with extra heavy gauge copper, this fry pan is solid and heavy. It just feels great and looks amazing when you hold it in your hand. Superb quality.
- No need for retinning, which is a plus for copper cookware.
- Interior is made of stainless steel, which means it’s non-reactive and easier to clean.
- Excellent heat control just as what you expect from a copper frying pan. Heats up and cools down very quickly. Great to use for dishes that requires precise heat control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- The good ol’ pride and prestige of owning copper cookware.
- Only suitable for gas, electric and halogen ranges. No induction.
- Due to its weight, a helper handle would be useful, especially for the 12″ and 14″ models.
- Expensive. This top-quality copper fry pan is almost universally expensive everywhere. Expect to pay a premium price for it even with discounts.
- Polished exterior requires maintenance to keep its good look. While many people prefer the look of used copper cookware, others might not feel the same way.
Last update on 2021-02-08 / This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API