The Fissler Original Pro Collection saucepan is the best overall saucepan on the market. It’s made with solid construction using high-quality materials for prolonged usage, and it has a great base design for efficient cooking. The saucepan also has a pouring rim and a welded handle for ease of use. Best of all is that it comes with a reasonable price and warranty support.
While Fissler is more popular in North America for its pressure cooker models, the brand’s Original Pro Collection is considered a part of the underrated cookware lines in the industry; however, we swear by these saucepans, with marketing and advertising slangs aside. The cookware collection is high-quality, durable, reliable, and a practical choice. Once you cook with it, you’d best believe us that it’s the best saucepan in the market.
- The saucepan is excellently crafted, that it provides you with a notable feel when you hold the cookware.
- The saucepan is interestingly heavy but not too heavy to cook with. Its base is designed for cooking efficiency and even heat distribution.
- The Fissler Original Pro Collection is patented with an unlimited guarantee of a CookStar base, which means that the pan will rest flatly on any stovetop surface.
- The cookware comes with an expertly-designed handle that’s long and straight, providing you with comfort as you cook. The handle is also welded; this means that you won’t have to worry about hard-to-reach dirt building up on the rivet areas.
- The saucepan has a pouring rim, which is very handy for most cooking techniques.
- Its lid has a tight-fitting design and a big loop handle on top for better grips, especially when you’re using a mitten.
- The collection consists of a wide array of designs you can choose from according to your preferences. The saucepans also come in small, medium, and large sizes.
- The saucepan’s construction allows you to use it on any stovetop and oven. The cookware is also safe for dishwasher use.
- A lifetime warranty backs up the Fissler Original Pro Collection.
- The collection’s saucepans all have a reasonable price. Because these units are widely available across the market, you can often score discounted ones
- We don’t think that the collection has any con to it. We just wish that Fissler added a Windsor saucepan to the cookware series.
Last update on 2021-05-29 / This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API