If you’re looking to buy the best stainless steel fry pan on the market and budget isn’t a concern, you should absolutely consider getting the Demeyere Proline 5 Stars frying pan.
Using a very thick 4.8mm 7-PlyMaterial construction (7 combined layers of stainless steel, pure aluminum and aluminum alloys), the Demeyere Proline fry pan delivers impeccable heat distribution, retention and control. The Silvinox treatment prevents the pan surface from discoloration, dulling and finger prints marking, ensuring the pan will be durable and beautiful in the long run.
High-quality materials. Flawless construction. Superior craftsmanship. The Demeyere Proline 5 Stars stainless steel frying pan is hands-down the best fry pan on the market. An excellent addition to any kitchen.
- Impeccable quality. This fry pan is built like a tank and cooked like a dream. Heavy. Thick. High quality. Wow!
- The handle is welded with no rivets, which makes it easy to clean and hygienic.
- One of the most comfortable handles on the market. It is large and fits well in any hand size. A major bonus is the availability of a helper handle for the 11” and 12.6” pans.
- A thick bottom with a 7-ply construction from edge to edge, which provides superior performance and control.
- The rim has a pouring edge.
- Suitable to use on any type of cooktop including induction. Oven and dishwasher safe.
- Heavy weight. Some view the weight as a sign of quality while others might say it’s an issue. Considering this frying pan has one of the thickest bottoms and is fully clad with 7 layers of quality materials, the heaviness is expected. Regardless, you should be aware that this frying pan packs some serious weight.
- Only 30 year guarantee. Compared to other fry pans and skillets on the recommended list, 30 year guarantee is on the short side, especially when many manufactures offer lifetime warranty. However, this shouldn’t be a major concern. With proper care, this frying pan will last a very, very long time.
- Price. The MSRP for the Demeyere Proline 5 Stars frying pans range from $200-450. There are ways to buy the Demeyere frying pans at a cheaper price, but you should still expect to pay at least 50%-70% of MSRP.
Tips: Out of all sizing options available for the Demeyere Proline frying pans, the 9.4” seems to have the most-frequent and largest discounts. Also, be mindful that the price increases dramatically between the 9.4” and 11”, possibly due to the helper handle in the larger model. So, if you don’t have a preference on size, the Demeyere 9.4” is usually the best buy from the value perspective.
Last update on 2020-07-06 / This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API