Workmanship, innovation, beauty, performance and comfort, the Demeyere Atlantis saucepan is one of the best non-reactive saucepans on the market. This is a truly delightful saucepan to use and is a highly recommended buy.
Note: The Demeyere Atlantis saucepan uses their famous 7-ply material in the bottom and stainless steel on the side, which means it’s a not fully cladded saucepan. Although fully cladded cookware is universally preferred for frying pans or sauté pans, the need to have a fully clad saucepan or pots is debatable. Regardless, if you are looking for a fully cladded saucepan, Demeyere also makes a rather deep Conical sauté pan that is fully cladded and can be used as a saucepan.
|Demeyere Atlantis 1.1 Quart Saucepan with Lid||46 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Demeyere Atlantis 1.6 Quart Saucepan with Lid||46 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Demeyere 41418-41518 Stainless Steel Saucepan, 2.3-qt||46 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Demeyere Atlantis 3.2 Quart Saucepan with Lid||46 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
- Incredible quality and construction. Feels amazing overall. Superb!
- Unmatched heat distribution and retention.
- Comfortable handle that stays cool. Most importantly it is welded, which means no awkward cleaning around the rivets.
- Saucepan’s surface is treated with Silvinox, which prevent the surface from discoloration, dulling and fingerprints marking.
- Pouring rim, which is very important for a saucepan.
- High quality, heavy, tight-fitting lid cover. Almost as good as the Staub Dutch oven, which has best lid cover and fitting of all cookware.
- Available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Suitable to use on any stovetop. Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 600F.
- Heavy! This is an incredible saucepan but also very heavy. If you use the larger size saucepan to make soups or boil pasta, it could be difficult to pour using one hand. It’s no big deal, but you should be aware before making the purchase.
- Only 30-year guarantee. Compared to other cookware of this caliber, lifetime warranty seems to be the norm. However, given the quality of the Demeyere Atlantis line, a 30-year warranty should not be an issue.
Last update on 2020-04-02 / This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API