The Demeyere Atlantis brand is famous for these qualities and more, and that’s why its line of saucepans is highly recommended across chefs and home cooks. The Demeyere Atlantis saucepans are driven by impressive performance, high-standard workmanship and innovation, and excellent comfort for the users. Indeed, the brand’s saucepans.
Note: The saucepan collection from Demeyere Atlantis is constructed with the brand’s popular 7-ply material base and stainless steel sides; this means that these saucepans are not fully-cladded. While most people prefer fully-cladded cookware when it comes to sautéing and frying pans, the case is different for a fully-cladded saucepan or pot. If you’re looking for a fully-cladded saucepan, the brand offers you a Conical sauté pan with a deeper interior, which you can use as a saucepan alternative.
|Demeyere Atlantis 1.1-qt Stainless Steel Saucepan||69 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Demeyere Atlantis 1.6-qt Stainless Steel Saucepan||69 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Demeyere Atlantis 2.3-qt Stainless Steel Saucepan||69 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Demeyere Atlantis 3.2-qt Stainless Steel Saucepan||69 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
- The amazing construction and craftsmanship of each saucepan make it have a unique feel.
- Its base design is superb, allowing superb heat distribution and retention.
- The saucepan handle stays cool even through long cooking periods; it’s also welded, so no need to worry about stubborn dirt build-ups in the rivet areas.
- Demeyere uses Silvinox on each saucepan’s surface, which protects the cookware from fingerprint marks, discoloration, and dulling of shimmer.
- The saucepan has a pouring rim feature, which comes in handy for several cooking techniques.
- The lid is heavy and has a tight-fitting feature. We can even compare Demeyere’s lid to the one from Staub Dutch oven, which is known for having the best fitting cover on all cookware.
- The Demeyere saucepans come in different sizes of small, medium, and large.
- The Demeyere cookware can be used on any stovetop and oven with a temperature limit of 600F. It’s also dishwasher safe.
- The saucepan is very heavy. While it’s versatile and reliable, the cookware is so heavy that using a large saucepan for making soups can give you a hard time pouring with just one hand. It might not be a deal-breaker, but this factor is nice to know before you buy one.
- Unlike other brands that cover their cookware for a lifetime warranty, Demeyere only provides you with a 30-year warranty. Still, with Demeyere’s saucepan collection’s exceptional quality, short warranty support won’t be an issue.
Last update on 2021-02-08 / This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API